NEW! ARTWEAR ELEMENTS® AND SPECIALS!

2019 ONGOING SPECIALS
.............................................

Purchase $35. on up and receive FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!

$100.00 up to $199.00: 2019DISCOUNTSAVE15

$200.00 on up: 2019DISCOUNTSAVE20

NEW!

Keys, Keys, Keys!





 A variety of gorgeous old stock KEYS throughout the shop!

QUALITY steel coated antique brass.

Sold per pack of 3 or more depending on their size. Usually one large and two smaller.

Limited supply.
Great for tassels, necklaces, bracelets, many uses!


 NEW!




Monogram Bullet Shells

Primitive Art Shell Casings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monogram Art on a brass canvas

Sold Per Set Of 2 Or 5, or a tassel necklace similarly as shown.



NEW!




 
Handmade Bangle Sets
......................................
NO WIRE WRAP for those of you that prefer the ties.

Sold in sets of three, five, or Custom.

Choose your colors!

 

NEW!




 Vintage Zinnia Tassel Necklaces
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Art Tassels with a Zinnia Patinated brass canvas!

Sold in different sizes and colors from the drop boxes.

Yummy One-Of-A-Kind Art Wear Elements® Statement! 


AND SO MUCH MORE!

SHOP


Thank you!

 









 





Comments

  1. I’ve just visited and purchased at ArtWear Elements for my first time today 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 I am so very excited to receiving my order 😃😃😃 Thank you so much for offering the Free Shipping. I really enjoyed shopping !!!! I had to cut my order short 😐 because there was Only 1 Quantity of a particular item and others already had it in their carts. I apologize to those... I’m sorry.

    You have many Beautiful items !!! I will be a returning customer 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Shelley! Thank you so very much for your purchase, your business is much appreciated! If there's ever something you need more of please let me know what it is and I can check to see if more is available. I am always happy to combine orders and always free shipping above $35. purchase. Your extra special feedback is much appreciated, thank you! Kind Regards, Rachelle

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog